Football field PowerPoint template designs

Who’s in the mood for a Football field PowerPoint template or two? It may be the end of the football season here in the US as I post this, and although I’m not a huge sports fan, I’m already excited for the start of the next season. Mostly because my pathetic fantasy Football team has finished in dead last place for the past few years and I always think of new seasons as a great opportunity and a fresh start. And there’s no better way to get excited about a fresh start than to do some Football-related graphic design work.

To get inspired, I just wrapped up a series of stock illustrations featuring NFL logos. Did you see my NFL-themed PowerPoint template I just uploaded? At the same time I created that one, I also created a couple Football-specific images without the NFL branding. Just to have something available for folks who might need generic Football-specific images instead.

A Football field PowerPoint template with glass textures

Out of all the Football-themed PowerPoint templates I have ever created, my absolute favorite happens to be the one you see below. It features a 3d rendering of a transparent glass football sitting in front of a glowing green Football field over a dark green background. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think it looks stunning as the cover slide image. It’s visually powerful and bright, and it should get the attention of your audience immediately.

Football field theme PowerPoint

Fully editable Microsoft Powerpoint presentation template. Includes cover, text, and table pages. Green and white American Football field theme.

purchase this fully editable football field powerpoint template

I had an equally powerful design created for the background of the interior slides, but I decided against using it due to past feedback I’ve received from clients regarding this kind of stuff. “Make it plain white” is one of the most common requests I get. Adding too much complexity to the design of the content slides can make them difficult to work with. It also makes the slides quite painful to sit through as an audience member if the presenter doesn’t do a very good job integrating their content into the visually rich template.

Another version of the Football field PowerPoint template with silver textures

Those of you with super-sharp eagle eyes will recognize the metallic silver textures in this next template. It actually came from my NFL logo PowerPoint template that I uploaded earlier, and I thought that it would work well with a large (metallic) Football on the cover slide instead of the NFL logo.

Silver football field PowerPoint template

Fully editable Microsoft Powerpoint presentation template. Includes cover, text, and table pages. Silver and glass American Football field theme.

purchase this fully editable silver football field powerpoint template

The interior slides are a direct carryover from my previous NFL theme, but I think they are much more interesting than the interior slides of the first template in this post. It’s dark and moody, I know – but aren’t rich and vivid textures a quintessential part of American Football?
One thing I’d like to mention (because it may be difficult to see in the small preview images), is that there is a slight Football field pattern in the background on the interior slides. I purposely made it light so that it wouldn’t interfere with your content. See? I’m thinkin’ ahead!

The Football field as a metaphor for “strategy” and “planning”

If you’re wondering why I (someone who admittedly isn’t interested in Football) spent so much time creating Football field PowerPoint templates, the answer is simple. You see, the Football field is the perfect metaphor for things like “strategy” and “planning” in a growing business. After all, Football is 80% strategy (muscle and the ability to run like the wind makes up the remaining 20%), so it won’t be awkward at all if you use one of these two templates in your next strategy meeting. Go for it!

Show Comments

No Responses Yet

Leave a Reply